Career Seekers - JumpStart
Who does JumpStart?
Those who want to start a new career in the Customer Contact Industry,
who want to change careers, or who want to start in a customer service
role that will get them a career in their field of study or expertise.
What is JumpStart?
People Matrix Group is the founder of JumpStart, a program that
consists of career coaching, accredited industry skills development*,
recruitment and employment coaching support.
The training component of JumpStart includes nationally accredited
units from the Certificate II in Customer Contact. As an established
and recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO), People Matrix
Group provides you with accreditation for the units you complete
in the JumpStart program.
*Job Seekers may be eligible for government funding to do pre-employment
training, so please discuss this with your Job Network Member.
Why choose JumpStart?
- There is no program like it!
- You will get full training, career placement support and on-the-job
- It is the fastest and best way to getting into a customer contact
- To have the best chance of getting a job in this competitive
- Our Career Consultants make this an enjoyable experience for
- Be more prepared than other job seekers
- Small investment for a BIG gain
- To be accredited in industry standard competencies
4 Steps to qualify for JumpStart -
- Start by attending an information session to decide if this
is the career for you. This session includes:
a. A descriptive overview of the Customer Contact Industry
b. A skills and career assessment
- Our Career Consultants will advise you of your assessment results.
If you achieve the required results, you will be referred onto
JumpStart Training. Alternative options are offered to those who
are not eligible for JumpStart.
- For those enrolling in JumpStart Training – this is a
5 day accelerated training program where you will gain up-to-date
workplace skills. By completing this training, you will be job-ready
from the day you graduate.
- Upon graduation, our Career Consultants and network of employment
support agencies will work with graduates until they find a job
in a customer contact career.
To find out more and to register for an information
and career assessment session, go to the Events
Calendar page or contact us directly on +61 3 9500 2050.